[mythtv-users] Re: Problem with Mythburn

Ross Campbell ross.campbell at gmail.com
Wed May 25 21:09:31 UTC 2005

> What IVTV versions has everyone used that gives them awesome results
> with no sync loss/dropped frames?

FWIW, I use the latest 0.3.Xx unstable drivers from http://www.ivtv.tv

I use mplex instead of replex and don't use the avidemux2 commercial
cutting and results have been very satisfactory -- with exception of
some occasional issues with compatibility with DVD players dependnig
on what combination of software versions I have at the moment ... but
linux and xine are always able to play them just fine.

> On what hardware?  Have you frozen a
> tarball of that driver?

No need -- the old tarballs are all at above URL.