[mythtv-users] PVR 350 DVD playback quality

Michael Papazoglou mpapazoglou at verizon.net
Wed May 25 17:30:52 UTC 2005

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Cenk Ozkan wrote:

> Ok. Just downloaded : ivtv-0.3.5f.tgz
>
> Did a make & make install in both the driver and util directories.
> Whats next ?

Cenk -

Get the version of ivtvdev_drv.o that John posted in
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/ivtv/devel/20694
on May 23, 2005 2:13pm

and copy it into /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/

And, if your XF86Config-4 (or whatever config file Xorg uses) is
correct, you should be able to reboot and have things come up
fine(*).

Also - we should probably take this off of the mythtv mailing list
and move it to the ivtv-dev one instead (see http://ivtv.sourceforge.net )

I hope that helps!

Mike

(*) I make no guarantees that anything will actually be fine!