[mythtv-users] PVR-150MCE in Australia?

Ed Murray mail at avenuedesign.net
Wed May 25 13:39:23 UTC 2005

Yep i'm using the 150mce in OZ got it working with the following
settings:

alias char-major-61 lirc_i2c
alias char-major-81 videodev
alias char-major-81-0 ivtv
#options cx25840 no_black_magic=1
#options ivtv ivtv_std=0 tuner=58 tda9887=0 ivtv_debug=1

options saa7127 i2c_enable=-1,-1,-1,-1
options cx25840 i2c_enable=1,1,1,1 no_black_magic=1
options wm8775 mixer=2
options ivtv ivtv_debug=1 tuner=58

I found reading the IVTV documentation packaged with the driver more
useful than any walk-throughs

Regards
Ed Murray