[mythtv-users] Re: Choppy Video Problems

<SB> Childe Roland rolandchilde at gmail.com
Wed May 25 11:34:59 UTC 2005

Even when I'm not recording anything the MythTV box seems to like to
hog a LOT of RAM.  I went into the System Status menu and it told me
it was using about 450 MB of my 501 of RAM.  I did a refresh and it
went down to 316 MB, I would think that that is still wayyyyy too much
for something at an idle.  WHat have you guys experienced?  Should it
be using that much RAM while it's not active???