[mythtv-users] Power-saving

flim flim at talktalk.net
Wed May 25 10:00:41 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I don't know if it's bundled with your distro, but SuSE comes with a KDE
desktop applet called kpowersave.  I think it's just a GUI to the
powersaved daemon, but it comes with some useful profiles as standard and
you can create your own.  If you put it into 'Presentation' mode, it will
disable your screensaver and your monitor power saving features.

flim.