[mythtv-users] PVR 350 DVD playback quality

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed May 25 07:48:45 UTC 2005

I have a Athlon Xp 2400 and it uses approx 40% cpu (10-15 mplayer 10-15 X &
some system).
There is scope for improving this over time but I don't know how quickly I
will get there and I am getting closer to working out how to do scaling in
hardware so that will also help for non full size videos.

John