[mythtv-users] nVidia card suggestion

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Tue May 24 19:46:47 UTC 2005

Even if you don't plan to use it now, if you're getting an NVidia
card, look for one with component out (also called HDTV-out). I picked
up GeForce 6200 from Newegg, very nice card. DVI, VGA, S-video,
component out, supposedly can even do dual-screen (monitor and TV),
I'm going to try it out next. If you need dual DVI-out, your options
are somewhat limited, you need a GeForce 6600-series card (or 6800,
but that's an overkill).

Fedor

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net