[mythtv-users] Ghost images

Mike Parkins mikeparkins at ntlworld.com
Tue May 24 18:00:00 UTC 2005

Very interesting. My tv is a 100Hz Philips CRT widescreen set and might
need adjusting too I suppose. I also wonder if there is a setting in
XF86config to improve interlacing...? I have found that twinview makes
things worse so only have 'TV' and not 'TV, CRT' in 'option
connectedmonitor' and I also have SVIDEO enabled for extra quality.