[mythtv-users] Re: DVB board advice

Jit V jit_v1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 10:36:33 UTC 2005

I've been using a Twinhan DVB-T card for a while now - everything seems to
work nicely :)

I'm surprised how good the card is - I'm using a really crappy aerial in a
medium signal area and it seems to get a fairly good signal, generally quite
pleased with it. However a point to note is that the card comes with a
remote control and usb dongle - these are really really awful. I ended up
getting a cheap IR receiver from ebay and used another remote control. But
since the card is one of the cheaper ones, I can't really complain too much!