[mythtv-users] Fox 3 hour HD program size ?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Tue May 24 01:53:21 UTC 2005

Network seems to re-encode everything at the edge...  I mean at the
edge, just before transmission.  They have no choice since they need
to add the weather alert and etc...

I'm assuming this, since they always send the same format at any time
during the day.  cropped or not, 4:3 ro 16:9, it will be 720p for Fox.

I might be wrong.

Steve