[mythtv-users] Re: Wireless Keyboards

Karsten Jeppesen karsten at jeppesens.com
Mon May 23 18:38:11 UTC 2005

I had a look for the LITE-ON keyboard but it seems to have been
discontinued.
Since the remote function depends on IR (RF universal remotes don't
exist I think) then the keyboard must use IR as the trasmitter medium.
I have decided to proceed with the streamzap, but I noticed that Sage
actually has an IR keyboard. Do anybody know if this keyboard can be
emulated by the JP1 remotes the same way as the LITE-ON keyboard?

<http://store.freytechnologies.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=SOS&Category_Code=HD>

Karsten