[mythtv-users] Re: Another Bug in mythtv-suite?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon May 23 16:22:42 UTC 2005

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 04:15:02PM +0000, Jose GB wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to install mythtv on Fedora Core 3, and I'm getting this
> dependency issue:

>  mythtv-suite: Depends: mythplugins (>= 0.18.1) but it is not going to be
> installed

> I read about the mythplugins/mythplugin naming issue you solved last week,
> but it seem to be another problem. I don't know why mythplugins is not
> being installed, I see it in the packages list in atrpms.net

Have you apt-get updated your system? What does apt-get install
mythplugins say? and if that still doesn't reveal a bad package go on
digging recursively with apt-get install.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net