[mythtv-users] OT: NUV player for windows (MPEG4 transcoded)

EC mythtv at magi-tech.com
Mon May 23 13:52:37 UTC 2005

Yes, that does repackage, and I wouldn't doubt that the result is a
correct AVI file.  For some reason, not all of my windows programs like
it (windvd, mainly) - quite possibly buggy programs.
   Oh well.  I had to switch viewer programs (used windvd - never
enraptured with it, but picture quality was good) to some other player,
currently Nero's.  It works quite well.  Picture quality isn't quite the
same, but it works, and seems stable.  - for when I'm using the windows
machine.

   Thanks for the mencode reminder.  I'm still getting the hang of it.
--
       EC