[mythtv-users] Attention "24" watchers: check your upcoming recordings

Miah Gregory mace at darksilence.net
Mon May 23 07:46:25 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-22 at 21:58 -0400, Kyle Rose wrote:

> Just lazy.  I've probably been setting my recurring recordings up this
> way all along.  Probably "record any time on this channel" suffices for
> programs that don't have repeats (that I don't want) showing on the same
> channel.

Changing the subject slightly, I use "record any time on any channel" to
grab shows, and that works fine, however as the tv is sometimes in use
during the day, I'd like to be able to set it up to prefer recordings at
night rather than ones in the day time - does a feature like this exist?

--
Miah Gregory