[mythtv-users] PVR-150 users - how did you do it?

MB matthew at imisssleep.com
Mon May 23 02:16:01 UTC 2005

I just got mine working yesterday. Works great so far using an antenna.

1) Yes.

2) I have Tuner1 as an option as well. But use Tuner0 per Jarod's guide.

3) This is some issue with the way setup/mythbackend are running. Try this:
-Stop mythbacked (/etc/init.d/mythbackend stop)
-run mythtvsetup deleting all card info and channel/provider info
-setup everything again... make sure you choose tuner0
-start mythbackend (/etc/init.d/mythbackend start)
-also, make sure 720x480 is set as the resolution under your recording
profiles in mythfrontend
-check dmesg for any info if this doesn't work

Hope this helps. My card seems to be running pretty stable. I love that
no matter how bad the signal gets it still spits out 2.2 GB per hour.