[mythtv-users] Re: Slightly OT - How do I get the FC3 cdrom to be bootable?

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Sun May 22 16:26:40 UTC 2005

Op zondag 22 mei 2005 18:20, schreef Don:
> <snip checks>
> - Tried booting on three different computers

Let me guess, you are burning the ISO's as files, and not as 'CD-ROM
image' (or whatever it is called)? ;-)

In K3B or Nero you need to click another menu item to do this (btw, it's not
in Nero's wizard). Simple dragging the ISO file to the CD won't work.

Either that or you should enable booting from CD in your BIOS (nah..) -or- you
have really old (6-7 years) CD-ROM drives that don't know bootrecords.

 Henk Poley <><