[mythtv-users] 18.1 upgrade failed dependencies

Pete Stagman tyrstag at gmail.com
Sun May 22 12:18:07 UTC 2005

Hi Phil,
 Not trying to start a flame war either and excuse me if I'm just being
dense.
 I had seen that thread before I mailed the group. That was the reference I
made to "packages named incorrectly"
I didn't see any other relevant threads. Sorry if I missed the obvious.
I tried using the "temporary fix" that was posted, but it is for spin
.018.53 the current spin is .018.1-107
I would try to build the specfile, but I have no idea what needs to be
changed for it to work.

As far as making me feel better . . . No, not really. :)
 So, any help on building the spec or some other way of getting this to work
would be much appreciated.
 Thanks,
--Pete

--