[mythtv-users] 18.1 upgrade failed dependencies

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:24:14 UTC 2005

Phil,

Axle's last post in the link you provided said the plugins aren't "top
menu" any more? Can you interpret that for me being as dense as I am?

I got the laterst version of Myth to install by modifying the
source.list as suggested and it worked fine just no plug-ins? Unless
Axel's statement means they have been removed from the menu in which
case how would you use the plug-ins, by terminal?

Thanks.