[mythtv-users] Is there a problem with Gnome and keyboard menu confirmation?

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:05:30 UTC 2005

I'm having an issue here with simply exiting mythtv, when I press
enter on a menu option (like do you want to exit?) the menu gets
highlighted but doesn't exit.

I'm having this at a bunch of places, mostly mythtvsetup (can't use
the keyboard for next), main menu with confirmation, etc...  I need to
use the "hidden" mouse cursor and click to exit mythfrontend or
navigate the option in mythtvsetup.

I'm running gnome with FC3 and latest atrpms mythtv 0.18.1.  I don't
think this is happening to me on my FC2 mythbackend installation.

I've searched the list, but couldn't find any information about that,
It's probably because I'm searching the wrong keywords since I'm
having issues describing the problem.