[mythtv-users] HD broadcast: 720p channel (ABC) -wierd green line on right side of the screen

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Sat May 21 03:56:50 UTC 2005

Thanks Brandon.

I'll try to find out how the overscan thing works. Can you do overscan
at the time of the recording ? Because I will probably not running
myth frontend. I'll playing the file via samba/nfs mount on a windows
box OR avel's iodata/buffalo link theater. All of these dont have myth
frontend but can play MPEG/TS files via http/nfs/samba.

Thanks

Mudit