[mythtv-users] Time Warner & Firewire

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:54:58 UTC 2005

To get back on topic here to what I was orginally speaking of (3250HD).

I got it to output streams over firewire *sometimes*.

I was getting really frustrated with it, and called up TW, and as I
was on hold, suddenly to my surprise  I got it to output a few HD
streams.  It seems that it will only output channels that can be tuned
with the digital tuner in there.  When it switches to analog mode,
then your SOL.

Now, I can't get it to repeat again and output anymore.  I switched
channels a few times, and now I can't get anywhere with it (no stream
whatsoever).

Could someone provide some insight as to what  to do to make it output
streams once more?

BTW, I'm just using test-mpeg2 to output these streams for now.