[mythtv-users] HD broadcast: 720p channel (ABC) -wierd green line on right side of the screen

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:19:07 UTC 2005

Hi,

I recorded LOST on ABC on wednesday. When I play it on my monitors, I
see a green line at the right side of the screen. I played at the
backend monitor and also on a windows box using vlc->http streaming.

The green line is present in the entire episode. Anyway to fix it ?
May be some offset/trimming while recording/playing ? Will record more
ABC HD stuff and see if its present only with 720/ABC. I think fox is
also coming in 720p, will record fox and watch that too.

Thanks

Mudit