[mythtv-users] OT: NUV player for windows (MPEG4 transcoded)

EC mythtv at magi-tech.com
Fri May 20 18:05:22 UTC 2005

   Very nice.  That does seem to work.  I tried ffdshow instead of 3vix,
and that works too - with any player that uses the dshow filters too.

   Also, it looks like vlc (http://www.videolan.org) will play the nuv
files as well - I don't think it needs the 3vix/ffdshow codecs or the
dsmythtv stuff.

   Ok, my Use flags, for some reason, lacked mythtv.  When I added it
and re-emerged mplayer, it works.

   Thanks,
--
       EC