[mythtv-users] Re: nuvexport MPEG2->MPEG2 cut only woe's

belcampo belcampo at zonnet.nl
Fri May 20 17:04:32 UTC 2005

On Thursday 19 May 2005 20:03, mythtv-users-request at mythtv.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 09:42:41 -0700
> From: Gregg  <3gemail at gmail.com>
> Subject: [mythtv-users] nuvexport MPEG2->MPEG2 cut only woe's
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>
> I am getting an audio error when trying to export Mpeg2 to Mpeg2 cut
> with a recording from a pvr250.
> ERROR: opening A/V streams (0/1).
> It works on the first steps, but when it gets to audio it fails.  I
> have lve and lvemux installed.  Any suggestions are appriciated.
>
> -Gregg
Try nuvexport --transcode, maybe it's a ffmpeg issue
Further if installed try to remove Xvfb, on my system with xorg 6.7.0 I got
the same as you, looked at the scripts and removing it solved the problem.
Xvfb is used to let avidemux run without avidemux on the screen, but for some
reason it doesn't work for me.

Henk Schoneveld