[mythtv-users] DiGiMatrix and MythTV

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:35:56 UTC 2005

On 5/20/05, Vincent K. Britton <Vincent.Britton at wiznet.com> wrote:

> I had seen this link too.  It doesn't go into detail about TV out.
>
> Specifically, can it output Y Pb Pr?  If it can, I am ordering one
> today!
>
> But it is good to see that most of the functions are supported!
>
> I hope Jarod takes a peek at this thread!
>
> Vince

I'm sure you've seen these sites, but for the sake of the list
(archives) I'll add it here.  It seems the TV-Out does work, but I've
not been able to find specific info on working YPbPr.

http://people.easter-eggs.org/~yack/digimatrix/index.html#video

There is a good forum specifically dedicated to DM hacking.  They have
done quite a bit, that's for sure.

http://outertrack.com/digimatrix/index.php

I too saw the "DigiMatrix" mentioned in a post from Jarod.  I emailed
him asking about his success and he indicated he never actually got
around to getting a box.  It's amazing he finds the time the for the
stuff he does do, let alone an additional project like this.

gs