[mythtv-users] OT: NUV player for windows (MPEG4 transcoded)

EC mythtv at magi-tech.com
Fri May 20 15:10:59 UTC 2005

   Could you let me know what (if any) command line arguments you pass
to mplayer?  I am very new to it (< week).  It seems to play nearly
everything I throw at it except for the mpeg4 nuv files.  I get:

       TiVo file format detected.
       MPEG: No audio stream found -> no sound.
       MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
       Video: Cannot read properties.
       No stream found.

   This is on (or very similar) on both Linux and Windows.

   I am interesting in getting this to work too.
--
       EC