[mythtv-users] DiGiMatrix and MythTV

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:55:32 UTC 2005

I saw the same post of Jarod's and was soon to post asking what luck
he had with it at all.  Specifically:

- Does it work at all as a HD/SD frontend (separate backend elsewhere).

- Did the tuners work?

- Composite out?

- SVideo out?

- Front display?

- Did the "DJ" mode (radio/audio CD without booting to OS--I presume
from ROM) really work when no Windoze is on the box?

Other issues?

I'd really *LOVE* to get one of these working!!!

Thanks to all for an amazing product--I'm still working the kinks out
of my proof of concept prototype using old parts, but I'm certainly
hooked!!!

David S.