[mythtv-users] OT: FC4 on the Mac Mini

Rob Bongiovi rbongiovi at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 10:54:57 UTC 2005

Does anyone have an opinion on the suitability of this
being a stand alone MythTV HDTV front end? I would be
hooking it up to one of these via DVI:
http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=184686#rebate
(or something similar).

I won't be setting this up until August, so hopefully
FC4 would be released and the ATRPMS all set up for
it.

Rob