[mythtv-users] Smooth upgrade from 0.16 to 0.18.1

Gary M garymcm at gmail.com
Thu May 19 23:15:42 UTC 2005

After investing a many days in January to get my box built and up with 0.16,
repeated procrastination of interim releases, it was with great trepidation
I undertook the upgrade to 0.18.1. I even set aside the afternoon for
problem solving, post install. What a bore! The whole thing was done in 20
mins and the damn box works like a treat. Gee, thanks for wasting my
afternoon actaully allowing me using the box for what it was intended for
.... In the words of the great man, "You just don't get it, do you, Scott?"