[mythtv-users] OT: RG-6 crimping question

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) glandix at lloydnet.org
Thu May 19 19:37:38 UTC 2005

Meatwad wrote:
> As a system integrator, I'd use nothing less than the Augat.

's kinda what i was afraid of ... plus, sns are so easy to put together
(can't count how many terminations i've done w/ the TH-IT1000) .. esp
when the crimper and stripper come in one tool! :)

i've got to run cable tonite (renting out the basement and the renters
are moving in tmw), so i guess i'll go with the hex for now and upgrade
when i have some extra cash ... not really too concerned about the coax
running to their tvs in the basment, and i think i've got enough
pre-terminated (by me) rg6 cable(s) to run what i need for inet and myth ...

thanks for the input! :)

-g-