[mythtv-users] RH9 RPMs?

James L. Paul james at mauibay.net
Thu May 19 18:31:05 UTC 2005

Aloha!

I recently had need to quickly update my 0.15 box to 0.18, so used
apt-get using the ATRPMS source before I noticed that only the main
mythtv packages are there for 0.18. Now that I have a bit of time I'd
like to finish updating the rest (mythvideo, etc.)

Should I rebuild from source, or does anybody know of a source for 0.18
packages I can grab for RH9?

btw, I think I began using mythtv at 0.11. It replaced our Tivo over 2
years ago and still has some recordings saved in 2003. Since 0.15 it's
been generally stable and very reliable, outside of replacing dying
PVR250 cards. ;) I recently added a remote xbox frontend and needed to
update this main box to 0.18 for protocol compatibility. It's working
wonderfully, but now I'd just like to get the rest of the plugins up.