[mythtv-users] Greater Toronto Area

Ben Holt beanjammin at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:34:11 UTC 2005

> >>     Anyone living in the GTA?  I've got my myth setup working awesome
> >> with one small problem, CBC (channel 6 on cogeco in Oakville) doesn't
> >> seem to record audio.  Anyone else in the area with the same problem
> >> (and hopefully a fix :)

I've seen this problem at least twice, both times recording Da Vinci's
Inquest on CBC which is channel 3 here in North Vancouver (Shaw
Cable).  I'm on analogue cable using ivtv 0.2.0-rc3i and MythTV 0.17.
It has never happened when recording The National, This Hour, Air
Farce, etc. which I do regularly.

I am currently upgrading to MythTV 0.18.1.

What firmware versions are others using?  My firmware's md5sum is
d85cb08382395390dc95ac6ebc2205f9, which admittedly isn't the firmware
recommended by ivtv
(http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=FirmwareVersions)

- Ben