[mythtv-users] Caution on scratch install with ATrpms

Reggie Braswell reggman at gmail.com
Thu May 19 03:00:10 UTC 2005

I don't have a lot of details yet on why this happened. I upgraded
from .18-109 to 110 and all worked great. I was still fighting that
stupid master / slave backend issue I have been fighting and finally
gave up for a scratch install. Followed Jarod's to the letter and
mythfrontend doesn't show any of the plugins. The only thing I get in
Utilities/Setup is just plain old setup with general and TV. Optical
disks/weather etc... not there. Ran an apt-get update / apt-get
install mythplugins said already there and current. Ran a remove and
re-install same. As mentioned ealier followed Jarod's and did a
apt-get install mythtv-suite. Fixing to start over. Regg