[mythtv-users] tv programs that run long

Jay Cornell jaycornell at comcast.net
Wed May 18 22:47:54 UTC 2005

Last night my wife was watching the Gilmore Girls on MythTV.  (I started
working on Myth around Christmas--my wife got a PVR, and I got a new
system to work on.)  Anyway, she was very upset when the recording cut
off the last few minutes of the show.  She said that TVO wouldn't have
done that.

Apparently, all of her friends TVO's did the same thing.  She apologized
to me, and I think her faith in Myth is back.   I have set the option to
add 60 seconds to the tail end of all recordings as a safe guard.

I hope this isn't too much off topic, but I felt compelled to share it
with you.

Jay