[mythtv-users] Remove multiple clips

Tien Nguyen tndotnet at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 20:33:58 UTC 2005

Thanks for your helps.

I was hoping to find a way inside the Manage Recording screen where I can select the clips and delete them.

Thanks,

Robert Kulagowski <bob at smalltime.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> Is there a way to delete multiples (or all) recorded clips. Currently,
>> I have to delete one clip at a time in the "Manage Recording" menu.
> Press M (MENU) in that screen and you will get options to create a
> playlist.

If you're in the watch recordings screen, you can press forward-slash
"/" to add either an individual episode (if the focus is on the right)
or everything (if the focus is on the left).

Then press M, playlist options, delete.