[mythtv-users] I cant watch recordings on remote frontend

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:59:05 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I posted before about how my remote frontend couldn't watch recordings
or live tv reliably.  I recompiled with .18.1 and now livetv seems to
work, (maybe cause i installed multi-threaded QT3...) but the frontend
still hangs when it tries to watch a recording.  I tried running a
backend thread to do comm flagging and it wont hang but the commercial
flagging wont go anywhere either.  All the master backend says during
either case is added opteron (the remote pc) as remote file transfer.
Is it possibly a problem with the x86_64 code?  Any ideas to try to
fix it?

Thanks!
--
Justin Hunt