[mythtv-users] Confusing 6200 issue...

The Great Skeeve mythfan at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:52:08 UTC 2005

OK I finally got this to work right. (6200 firewire Live TV and captures)

The problem is I'm not sure which change did it.

I upgraded to 0.18.1 (Thanks Jarod!) and also upgraded to the latest
stable IVTV (0.2.0-rc3j) at the same time (I'm running with both an
m179 and the firewire interface) and now suddenly it's working. While
watching live TV on the firewire tuner I can change channels with
impunity from SD to HD sources and back again.  I'm going to do some
captures today from various sources to make sure that is working
coinsistanly as well. I suspect the combination of the mpeg2ts sync
bugfix and the imbeded 6200 channel changer thats included in 0.18.1
is what did the trick.

     -Skeeve