[mythtv-users] Remote sends command twice

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Wed May 18 16:40:48 UTC 2005

Finally got my Niveus remote to work with MythTV and Mplayer but for
some reason it sends the remote commands twice.  For example, while
running irw I get output like this:

[crazy code] 00 PLAY niveus
[crazy code] 01 PLAY niveus

It does that for nearly all of the buttons with one very quick and light
press.  Not too much of a problem since I have a decent repeat time in
my lircrc file, but when I hit the exit button sometimes it will take me
back two screens in the MythTV frontend.  Any ideas why it might be
doing this?

Eric Jensen