[mythtv-users] MPEG2 acceleration with PUNDIT-R (9100 IGP)

vala ki valaki at gmail.com
Wed May 18 14:39:46 UTC 2005

I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to enable mpeg2 acc. with ATI
9100 igp.. as far as I can see the fglrx drivers will not solve this problem
so I'm moving on to DRI drivers with Xorg.
Correct me if I'm going in the wrong direction....

glxgears btw gives me about 240 fps.... although that has nothing to do with
mpeg2 acceleration.

I'm mainly interested in HDTV from DVB sources... 1080 is quiet jumpy at the
moment.... maybe hardware acceleration will help, although I have'nt found a
line about this anywhere.