[mythtv-users] PVR-350 watching TV

Pallhuber Johannes johannes.pallhuber at ak-vorarlberg.at
Wed May 18 13:27:08 UTC 2005

I bought a Hauppauge PVR-350 with Silver Remote "PAL"
The Tuner Type is 38 like i get from the log. I addes Tuner=38 in ivtv config
File.
Al i can see is black/noise in Mythtv and also if i try to capture.
It seams like i can not tune the Programms. With ptune-gu.pl i can tune for
example to SE7 but nothing changes.
I looked at a few Forums but did not find any usefull answer.
Some People write in the forum that it could be that the Tuner is not
recogniced in ivtv and other write that there is absolutly no problem with
Tuner Type 38.
I don't fink that's a problem with Mythtv, it's more a problem with the ivtv
or viedeo4linux.

Sorry for pure English

I would be thankfull for any answer.