[mythtv-users] MythTV - few tweaks needed

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Wed May 18 13:08:47 UTC 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 11:07:58PM -0700, Fedor Pikus wrote:
> 2) Some of the operations on my recordings are done from one menu
> (Watch Recordings), other operations from a totally different place
> (Utilities/Setup). In particular, I can't find a way to delete a
> recording from the same place I can watch it from.

I think if you hit "D" you will get the "confirm delete" popup.

The differences as far as I can see between the "Watch Recordings" and
"Delete Recordings" screens is that the latter shows you the file
sizes and has a different behavior for the "Enter" key (e.g., delete
instead of playback).

I never bother to use the "Delete Recordings" screen.

--Rob