[mythtv-users] Error with atrpms and 18.1?

johnny at fishcounts.com johnny at fishcounts.com
Wed May 18 05:29:39 UTC 2005

Actually didn't have a problem with mythfrontend/libmyth/backend but the
plugins I am having problems with. When I check the fc1 at atrpms.net there
doesn't seem to be the same version of mythplugins or the individual
components like mythgallery. I an currently running mythtv-*-0.18.1-110.
Thank you for any help you can give.

Johnny Lee