[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase error -- found

Mickey Chandler mickc at whizardries.com
Wed May 18 01:22:57 UTC 2005

At 07:40 PM 5/17/2005, Todd Vazquez wrote:
 >What version of MySql are you running?  If I recall
 >correctly, temporary tables are not supported in MySql
 >3.23, the version that Myth has a dependency with.

I'm using MySQL 5.0.4-beta-standard installed using RPMs from MySQL.

What I ended up doing was using ` around each instance of "repeat"
(`repeat`) that I found in datadirect.cpp (and it took me a very long time
to find that this was the file I was looking for).

I'm still getting an error:

QString::arg(): Argument missing: INSERT INTO dd_v_station (stationid,
callsign, stationname, affiliate, fccchannelnumber, channel, channelMinor)
SELECT dd_station.stationid, callsign, stationname, affiliate,
fccchannelnumber, channel, channelMinor FROM dd_station, dd_lineupmap
WHERE  ( (dd_station.stationid = dd_lineupmap.stationid) );, DITV625:-

but this error isn't causing the database to not fill.

Now I only have to deal with the fact that I have sound but only a blue
screen for video.