[mythtv-users] nuvexport question

Preston Crow pc-mythtv05 at crowcastle.net
Wed May 18 00:53:29 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 23:46, Eyal Lebedinsky wrote:
> 3) My nuvs are automatically transcoded to mpeg4. All I really want to do
> is extract the streams unmolested (as is) into an avi for others to watch
> on windows.

That's exactly what I want to do.  I have a PVR-250, and I transcoded to
MPEG-4 to save space and cut commercials.  Now I have a friend that
wants to see the show, and I'm trying to make a copy for him.

All I've read in the archives suggests that it could be done if someone
wrote some more code to do it, but such code doesn't exist.  The problem
area is in keeping the audio sync.

Personally, I would consider it a huge win if this could be made to
work.

--PC