[mythtv-users] mtd & DVD Error, reporting as requested.

Blair Preston bpreston at collabras.com
Tue May 17 19:52:58 UTC 2005

Yes, and oddly enough, I was also able to watch it with an older version of
Kaffiene (.5-rc2) on my old IBM 600x laptopwith older xine libraries. The new
xine stuff can't even begine to read the disk.  MPlayer opens it and reads
through chapter 19 and also reports an apparent framerate change and NTSC
format detected at the time it fails.