[mythtv-users] Under what circumstances will mythfilldatabase report 'unsuccessful'?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:45:12 UTC 2005

Since before Christmas, I have been running mythfilldatabase via a
'silenced' cron job every couple of days, to populate the 3 sources I
use. One thing that's always bugged me, but I've lived with, is when
it successfully imports new data, but reports it was unsuccessful.

I am wondering under what circumstances it will report this - as I
never see missing data, and the availability goes from 11-12 days back
to 13-14 days, as I expect using the uk_rt grabber.

Thanks if anyone has any answers,
Nick