[mythtv-users] OSD shifts after exiting live tv

Evan Burrows eburrows at gmail.com
Mon May 16 14:47:54 UTC 2005

I did a search and wasn't able to find a resolution..

I have been using Myth since 0.16 on FC2 per jarods guide.  After
upgrading to 0.18 I discovered that whenever I exit out of live tv the
OSD shift down and to the right so it is no longer properly aligned on
the screen.  If i go back into live tv and then exit again it shifts
even further.  So I find myself every once in a while having to kill
and restart the frontend (which is a pain because the script that used
to work for my radioshack 15-2116 remote no longer worked after the
upgrade).

Anyone have any idea what might be causing this shift?

Thanks,
Evan