[mythtv-users] Australian EPG data for HD DVB?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon May 16 13:00:20 UTC 2005

Jon Whitear wrote:
>>Are you sure the program guide is any different for HD, anyway - I
>>thought the programs were the same, just different quality?
>

> I don't know if any HD programs are _not_ broadcast in SD, other than the
> demo loops.

ABC HDTV does relay a number of programs in HD. I am watching
Lateline there as I type this.

But I do understand your request of identifying programs that are
truly HD. Same as knowing when a 4:3 program is shown even though
the channel is transmitting 16:9 (as they all do here).

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal at eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>