[mythtv-users] ventured to FC4 yet?

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Mon May 16 07:54:39 UTC 2005

On Friday 06 May 2005 00:04, Milan Andric wrote:
>    I'm planning an install on a newbox pretty soon and was just
> thinking about sticking FC2-test2 on my machine for now.  Has anyone
> done a setup using atrpms, similar to jarod's guide?  Thought I'd
> probe the list before I venture too far with FC4 and find out mythtv
> is too much pain to install on it.

I'm already running FC4t3 on a test box, and will be moving one of my
production frontends to it shortly. Axel has built just about everything
needed, so you should more or less be able to follow my doc and have it just
work. Only snag is kernels, Axel can't build new modules at the same rate RH
cranks out kernels right now, but should have modules for the kernel that
comes on the FC4t3 discs.

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com