[mythtv-users] Live TV hangs when recording

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Mon May 16 03:51:45 UTC 2005

Do you have two tuner cards installed?  I only have one card and if I
try to watch LiveTV while it's recording it gives me a message saying
that the card is currently in use, it mentions: if you'd like to watch
the current recording choose it from the recordings list, otherwise
cancel the recording in the program guide.  Are you running CVS?  My
CVS is from a few days ago.  Works great!

-Greg